WARNING: Please do not continue if you;
- begin sentences with “Me I went to school…”, “You you don’t know…”
- believe that proper English isn’t important.
- Think that “Otherwise?” is an acceptable form of greeting.
- don’t have a sense of humour.
It’s common to use too many words that mean nothing in a bid to appear sophisticated or educated. Here’s a brief guide on a few phrases that we always thought were correct; especially since the computer’s grammar check is usually too polite to point them out.
- Add an additional: Subtract a subtractional?
- Added bonus: You might as well say, ‘bonus2’.
- Ask a question: What else do you surely expect me to ask, the answer?
- ATM machine: Does Automated Teller Machine ring a bell?
- Come again?: Do you seriously want me to return to the beginning of my journey and make my way towards you…
View original post 267 more words